By participating in the show, your child will increase self-confidence and experience the thrill of performing. The show is not required, so please talk to your teacher to make sure you are ready as we suggest at least six months of lessons before a performance. Once you sign up for the show, we expect our students and families to be committed and attend the entire show. We discourage last minute cancellations or families leaving during another student's performance. We want every student to feel an equal amount of support during the show.
- Have a Musical Question? If you have specific questions regarding the piece to be performed or practice strategies, you are encouraged to sit in the lesson and talk with their teacher directly (assuming you are not an adult student). If you can't speak to your teacher in person, you can email your teacher here.
- Have a Logistical Question? If you have questions about logistics, email the office here.
- Seating Info: There is limited seating. If you need seating for more than five guests (not including the student), please let the office know. Email the office here.
- Admission Charge: There is NO admission charge, but we will be conducting a free will collection for Union Church Mission Work Tour.
- Performers Arrival Time: Each student should show up 15 minutes early.
- Dress Code: Each student should wear something that represents their personal style.
Union Church of Hinsdale
137 S. Garfield
Hinsdale, IL 60521
(In the Youth Room on the 3rd Floor)
Saturday, November 11, 2017
SATURDAY SHOW # 1 (12pm -2pm)
Nel Marie Zayas' Students
Erick Flores' Students
Tehila Havaiia's Students
SATURDAY SHOW # 2 (2:30 - 4:00)
Evan Dunn's Students
Kenan Yargicoglu' Students
Kyle Markwell's Students
Seth King-Gengler's Students
Sunday, November 12, 2017
SUNDAY SHOW # 1 (12:30pm - 2:00pm)
Derek Berg's Students (Group 1: Student's Last Names A-M)
Pooja Deshpande's Students
SUNDAY SHOW # 2 (2:30 - 4:00)
Derek Berg (Group 2: Student's Last Names N-Z)
Kelley Ahlstrom's Students